B:CIVIC Member Benefits Include:
Professional Development and Special Events
- Member discount for any company staff to attend B:CIVIC special events featuring high profile local and national speakers and educational seminars, such as with our successful B:CIVIC Summits
- Annual membership includes complimentary tickets for as many employees as you want to attend for any of the Sparks ‘n Sips, B:CIVIC Peer Roundtables, member Networking Events or other programs during your year of membership
- B:CIVIC Peer Roundtables for CSR/HR professionals are held throughout the year in the greater Denver metro area
Business Connections and Visibility
- Complimentary subscription to B:CIVIC newsletters including trends, research, and best practices from other companies
- Invitation to be involved in B:CIVIC committees
- Connected content with website, newsletter, and in social media
Recognition and Thought Leadership
- Considered first for B:CIVIC speaking engagements, presentations, or SME content
- Considered first for B:CIVIC representation in the community on behalf of the organization or corporate philanthropy
- Considered first when B:CIVIC discusses corporate philanthropy or CSR with members of traditional or non-traditional media as B:CIVIC develops a media outreach campaign
- Notified of opportunities in the community as B:CIVIC expands its partnerships and collaborations with other organizations
- Invited to participate in collective impact studies, or as a voice for corporate citizenship, as opportunities are created by B:CIVIC
- Listed on B:CIVIC website (company name) with a direct link to the url of your choice
- Invited to “share your story” posted on B:CIVIC’s blog, or featured in the newsletter sent to more than 1,500 subscribers
- Invited to post guest editorials to feature your expertise on subjects focused on corporate philanthropy, civic involvement, or related topics
Who is Eligible for B:CIVIC Membership?
B:CIVIC is a membership organization open to all organizations, including, businesses, chambers of commerce, corporate and community foundations, academic institutions, business associations and public sector organizations. If you are a nonprofit looking to join, please see our nonprofit membership application.
All applications are subject to review to insure the organization meets B:CIVIC criteria for membership. See the Membership Terms and Conditions here.
Become a B:CIVIC Member Today!
Annual Dues are Based on the Number of Employees in Colorado
Click on the category that best fits your company for a membership application. Memberships are for one full year, include all of your employees, and offer a variety of benefits for your organization. Please choose the category of membership below, and note that there is a one-time administrative fee of $35 for new members.