7:30-7:45 am Networking and light breakfast
7:45-9:00 am Roundtable Discussion
CSR roundtables are open to B:CIVIC members who are working in businesses. Our roundtables are held every other month in downtown Denver and the DTC areas, giving people across the area opportunities to join in on roundtable conversations about timely topics each month. Best practices are continuously shared, and, you can attend either or both of the roundtables no matter where your business is located.
Please register in advance so we have an accurate count, as breakfast items are provided. The first 15 minutes are for networking and light breakfast provided by the site host, then the meeting starts around 7:45 am.
Who this event is tailored for:
- Professionals involved in CSR, corporate citizenship, corporate responsibility, sustainability, disaster response, etc.
- Marketing, communications, public relations professionals
- HR individuals working on D&I, DE&I or employee engagement
- Those working in community relations, partnerships, foundations or similar role
- Part-time or full-time professionals that are involved in a similar CSR role
*Please note, this event is for-profit members only, if you would like to attend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for membership information. This event is intended for professionals to hear and share best practices related to their work.